Home / Next Nordic Network on 25 -26 October 2010
Next Nordic Network on 25 -26 October 2010
Iceland will host the next NN meeting
Next Nordic Network meeting in Iceland
Global Compact Nordic Network will hold its next meeting in Reykjavik, Iceland on 25 and 26 October 2010.
Issues on the agenda:
- Business case and MDC - business footprint in practice gende (BCtA)
- Sustainability in practical terms
- Latest trends of CSR reporting
- Business & Financial crisis - what we learnt about it - case Iceland
- Future trends of Global Compact & CSR - Outcome of Leaders Summit 2010
Preliminary meeting schedule:
Monday 25 October 2010
GC NN working session at 13:00-18:00
Networking Dinner at 19:00-21:00
Tuesday 26 October 2010
GC NN working session at 9:30-13:00
Networking Lunch at 13:00-14:00
Special program for volunteers 15:00-18:00 - Sustainability in Blue Lagoon
Detailed schedule will be send to GC Nordic Network participants soon August/September 2010.
More information and proposals for program can be sent to Focal Point Timo Vuori: firstname.lastname@example.org.